Starting in early January 2020, guests will be able to travel eight new routes, which will appeal to both leisure travellers and those flying for business.
The new scheduled service will link these destinations:
• Spokane to Los Angeles (two daily departures)
• Spokane to San Francisco (two daily departures)
• Redmond / Bend, Oregon to Los Angeles
• Redmond / Bend, Oregon to San Diego
• Redmond / Bend, Oregon to San Francisco
• Boise to Los Angeles (two daily departures)
• Missoula, Montana to Los Angeles
• Anchorage to San Francisco
"We are excited to offer even more nonstops between vibrant Pacific Northwest communities and our growing hubs in California," said Brett Catlin, managing director of capacity planning and alliances, Alaska Airlines. "Whether it is travel for a weekend getaway to Missoula or a day trip to San Francisco, we are proud to offer nearly 600 daily flights between West Coast cities."