By browsing on our website, you are agreeing to our cookies policy.

 
 
The year to date passenger numbers increased by 2.5 percent when compared to 2017 The year to date passenger numbers increased by 2.5 percent when compared to 2017

Delta Reports Record June Operating Performance

Delta Air Lines reported its operating performance for June had seen the company carried 17.7 million customers across its broad global network, a record for the specific month.

For the month of June, RPM increased by three percent between 2017 to 2018, from 21,447,731 to 20,829,266. Meanwhile, the year to date traffic results on RPM resulted to 108,680,283 from 105,526,847 in 2017, up by three percent.

The total system on load factor for June remained the same when compared to June 2017 at 88.5 percent. The year to date load factor had a 0.1 percent change, as June reported 84.9 percent in total, from 85 percent in June 2017.

In an Investor Update, Delta reaffirmed guidance of USD1.65 to USD1.75 earnings per share1 and 13-14 percent pre-tax margin for the June quarter.